Road Closures To Take Place This Weekend for Bridge The Gap Race
The 22nd running of the Bridge The Gap to Health Race is this Saturday, May 14 and there will be a few road closures for the race you need to know about.
Get our free mobile app
To make sure that the safety of the particpats, spectators, and voluteers there will be a few ropads closed for the race. These streets will be closed starting at 5 am on Saturday until noon.
- Front Street from Jersey to Broadway
- 2nd Street from Maine to Cherry
- Broadway from 3rd to Bonansinga
- Vermont from 3rd to Front Street
- Hampshire from 3rd to Front Street
- Cedar Street from 3rd street to Bonansinga Drive
- Bonansinga Drive (North Bottom Road) from Broadway to Einhaus Lane
In case of bad weather or an emergency, Quincy Medical Group will work with Adams County Emergency Management Agency to make sure that all participates in the race are safe. You can sign up to receive text messages about the race, just text BRIDGETHEGAP to 888777 for all the latest updates. You can also get information at bridgethegaptohealth.com.