Moderate Fire and Smoke Damage in Hannibal House Fire
Hannibal firefighters were called to a structure fire at 410 Bird Street just after 5 a.m. Thursday.
The fire was under control in about 20 minutes, with overhaul operations continuing for another two hours.
An occupant of the home was treated for smoke inhalation and released from the hospital.
There was moderate fire and smoke damage to the house.
There were smoke alarms in the home but they were not working.
The cause of fire is being listed as accidental.