Everything You Need to Know About Ladies Night Out at the Oakley Lindsay Center
Ladies Night Out is happening tonight at the Oakley Lindsay Center in Quincy. Here's everything you need to know before coming to the event.
- Doors open at 5:00 p.m.
- Men are welcome to attend
- Tickets are available at the door for $10 apiece, if you haven't bought them in advance.
- If you purchased your tickets online, your name will be at the registration table, so if you didn't print your receipt you do not need to.
- From 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. you'll be able to mingle, visit our vendor booths and sign up for prizes at each, enjoy food sampling and a cash bar.
- Over $2,500 in prizes will be given away, including a $1000 Visa gift card.
- Tables for eight will be available for the program, which begins at 7:00 p.m. If you'd like to reserve a table for your party it will be best to arrive before 6:00 p.m.
- At 7:00 p.m. the program will begin with a keynote address by Jenn Nobis-Dancer, a professional soccer player and cross fit athlete from Quincy.
- Following Jenn Nobis-Dancer, we will announce the finalists for the two Women of Distinction Awards, presented by Shottenkirk Toyota.
- Awards will then be presented and the winners will be invited to say a few words.
- Dueling Pianos will then entertain from 8:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Good luck to the finalists for the "Shining Star" and "Rising Star" awards. The finalists are:
Shining Star Award (for women 40 or over)
- Jennifer Frericks from Blessing Health System
- Dr. Susan Lomax who is an educator
- Debi Moore from Moore Insurance Advisors
- Marybeth Noel from Adforce Advertising Agency
- Denise Sangoi from Blessing Hospital
Rising Star Award (for women under age 40)
- Erica Anders from Manpower
- Dr. Megan Duesterhaus-Aubochon from Quanada
- Jayne Pieper from Blessing Health System
- Holly Schell from Interstate Battery
- Elise Sutter from Kohl's Wholesale
We look forward to seeing you at Ladies Night Out!