The Quincy Alphabet: A is for…
Well we all know Q is for Quincy, but what about the other 26 letters...?
Why not learn your ABC's Quincy style! We have lots of great establishments and things Quincy is known for, I have lived in Quincy for 2 years now officially and so I put together a list of the things I associate each letter of the alphabet with here in Quincy!
- A is for...Abbey (The Abbey) one of the best restaurants in Quincy and the Tri-States, try the mozzarella sticks you wont regret it.
- B is for...Bayview Bridge the most photogenic thing in Quincy.
- C is for...Clatt Adams Park, for great views of the river!
- D is for...Dogwood Parade, the official start of spring in Quincy.
- E is for...Eagle Days (Great River Eagle Days) get a snap of the American Bald Eagle
- F is for...Festival of Lights, best way to light up your holidays!
- G is for...Gem City, Quincy's nickname
- H is for...Hawks, the Mascot for Quincy University.
- I is for...Illinois Veterans Home, check out the All Wars Museum
- J is for...John Wood Community College
- K is for...KICK-FM! Duh ;)
- L is for...Lincoln/Douglas Debate!
- M is for...Maine Street, the historic drive in Quincy
- N is for...News, WGEM, KHQA, The Herald Wig, KHMO-AM
- O is for...Oakley Lindsay Center, for all your convention needs
- P is for...Patio (The Patio) is coming back!!!
- Q is for...Quincy
- R is for...River, the Mighty Mississippi is why Quincy is here!
- S is for...South Park, best for go karts and walks
- T is for...Trails, Bill Klingner Trail is a must!
- U is for...Underbrink's Bakery, get the angel food cakes.
- V is for...Villa Katherine, the castle in the Midwest.
- W is for...Westview Golf Course.
- X is for...yeah we got nothing....
- Y is for...Y101, The Tri-States Biggest Variety
- Z is for...Zoup!, we love our soup in the Midwest
Which letters would you change?
KEEP READING: See the richest person in every state