Quincy Mall Losing Another Business
The parent company Ascena Retail Group who operates several stores including Lane Bryant, Ann Taylor and the tween store Justice announced that they are claiming bankruptcy and closing 600 Justice store locations.
That does include the Quincy Mall location, as they are on the list of closures. Along with several other Illinois locations.
Illinois Justice store closings
- Aurora: 1650 Premium Outlets Blvd., Suite 243
- Aurora: 195 Fox Valley Center Drive, Space C-16A
- Bloomington: 1615 E. Empire St., Sp B-5
- Bolingbrook: 631 E. Boughton Road, Suite 145
- Bourbonnais: 1600 N. St. Rte. 50, Space 418A
- Carbondale: 1237 East Main St., Space 1024A
- Champaign: 2000 North Neil St.
- Chicago: 1830 W. Fullerton Ave., Suite 36-37
- Fairview Heights: 212 St Clair Square
- Fairview Heights: 6520 North Illinois, Suite 101
- Forsyth: 1146 Hickory Point Mall, Space 1110
- Gurnee: 6170 Grand Ave., Space 143
- Johnsburg: 2934 Commerce Drive
- Joliet: 3340 Mall Loop Drive, Suite 1430
- Moline: 4500 16th St., Space 645
- Orland Park: 150 Orland Park Place, Space 108
- Oswego: 1680 Douglas Road
- Peoria: 2200 W. War Memorial Drive
- Quincy: 3267 Quincy Mall
- Riverside: 7501 West Cermak Road, Space #E-11
- Rockford: 7200 Harrison Ave, Suite F-80
- South Barrington: 100 West Higgins, Suite Q-10
- Springfield: 2501 Wabash Ave, Sp G-12 & G-13
- Tuscola: E-300 Tuscola Blvd.
- Vernon Hills: 808 Hawthorn Center
- Woodridge: 1001 West 75th Street, Suite 145
There are several Missouri stores closing as well:
Missouri Justice store closures
- Branson: 905 Branson Landing Blvd.
- Cape Girardeau: 3049 William St., Space #226
- Chesterfield: 17049 North Outer 40 Road, Space 190
- Columbia: 2300 Bernadette Drive, Space #426
- Independence: 18810-D East 39th, Suite 694
- Joplin: 101 Range Line Rd N., Sp 216
- Kansas City: 7201 NW 86 Terrace
- Kansas City: 8992 N Skyview Ave.
- Lee's Summit: 1744 NW Chipman Road
- O'Fallon: 2225 Highway K
- Osage Beach: 4540 Osage Beach Parkway
- Saint Joseph: 3702 Frederick Ave., Space 14
- Springfield: 2825 S. Glenstone, Space P14
- St. Louis: 354 South County Center Way
- St. Peters: 1600 Mid Rivers Mall, Sp #1010
I feel so bad for all the Justice employees, I hope they are able to find other jobs quick. However, there is good news, if you love shopping at Justice you can still purchase items online as they will be shifting all of the closures to online stores for you to continue to shop the Justice brand.
There is no word yet on when the liquidation sales will begin and when the official last day is. Those announcements will come within the next few days.
READ MORE: See how some companies are changing their businesses to combat COVID-19