Let These Quincy Restaurants Cook For You This Thanksgiving
Many families this year are having to change up their Thanksgiving plans this holiday. If you are now having a small gathering and just don't want to mess with cooking, here's a list of Quincy area restaurants that will be open for business (take out & delivery) on Thanksgiving.
There are a few restaurants and catering services that WILL be open for the holiday:
- The Abbey- 1736 Spring Open from 11 am to 5:00 pm and serving turkey or baked ham dinner, appetizers also available. Their full menu will be available after 3:00 pm, call 217-228-8868. Pre-orders are available for carryout.
- Fatbacks Smokin Racks BBQ- 901 N. 24th St Get pre-orders in now for your holiday meal 217-209-0390.
- Hy-Vee on Harrison (217-223-9372) & Broadway (217-224-5313)- 6 am - 1 pm breakfast and turkey dinner only.
- IHOP - 3311 Broadway- Will be open from 6 am - 2 pm 217-222-4467
- O'Shea's- 339 Cedar Turkey or Ham dinners available 217-222-7392
- Riverside Smoke House & Grill- 222 S. 3rd Holiday Catering bundles available pre-order prior by 11/24 217-214-7675.
- Salvation Army- Free meal delivery & carry-outs available from 11 am - 12:30 pm 217-231-5626. Reservations are taken until 11/19
- Starbucks- 33rd & Broadway, open 5 am - 12 pm and 3700 Broadway, 1400 Harrison open from 7 am - 1 pm.
- Tangerine Bowl- 3530 Maine St Full menu from 5 pm - 11 pm 217-222-8262.
- Tony's Too- 4821 Broadway (In the Holiday Inn) Breakfast will be served from 8 am - 10:30 am (no reservations needed) Thanksgiving meal served 10:30 am - 2:00 pm (reservations required) 217-641-2300
- Village Inn- 200 N. 36th – Open from 6 am - 9 pm with a special Thanksgiving meal available. 217-228-1817.
So, if you don't want to deal with the hassle of a Thanksgiving meal check out one of these fine establishments! If we missed any restaurants, please let us know and we will get them added to the list.