Fright Night For Honor Flight This Weekend
Some people go ALL out when it comes to Halloween decorating. The folks behind "Fright Nights for Honor Flight" found some of the scariest in Quincy and they'll be on full display this weekend!
This Friday and Saturday, October 23 and 24, you can take a driving tour of these houses if you're in for a scare. Ghosts and goblins will be on hand to collect a free will donation and all proceeds benefit the Great River Honor Flight. Anything you can give is accepted and appreciated, and you don't even need to get out of your car.
The Fright Nights for Honor Flight take place both nights from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. Homes participating include...
- 1428 North 6th - Grenells Haunted Manor
- 1431 North 6th - Pet Cemetrey on 6th
- 1204 North 8th - Mayhem Manor
- 431 Maiden Ln. - Twisted Sisters
- 827 South 11th - Walk of Horrors
- 629 South 17th - Flesh & Bones
- 2526 Vail Dr/1711 Aspen - Dead End Drive
- 2317 Vermont - The Haunted Playground
- 1628 Jersey - Demented Manor
- 1717 Maple - Monsters on Maple Street
- 1800 Maple - Pumpkin Hollow
- 2509 Drake Dr. - Awaken The Dead
- 5132 Wiseman Ln - Wiseman Lane Cemetery
My family and I do this every year, and let me tell you there are some very creative houses to look at. And I have it on good authority, that one of the houses has that 12 foot Skelton we told you about a few weeks ago.