2015 Mark Twain Lake Rodeo Ready to Roll
The 2015 Mark Twain Lake Rodeo is set to take place Thursday, July 2 through Saturday, July 4, back at the Warren G. See South Spillway Recreation Area below Clarence Cannon Dam.
Rodeo events begin at 8 p.m. each night. The Rodeo Royalty contest will begin at 2 p.m. on Thursday, July 2 and this years big fireworks display will be held at dusk on Saturday, July 4. The band Murphy's Bridge will perform each night after the rodeo events as well. Plenty of food and beverages will be available on the rodeo grounds.
Advance tickets cost just $12. Tickets at the gate will cost $15, while kids age six and under are admitted free. Advance tickets are available now at the following locations:
- Main Street Thrift Shop in Monroe City
- Abel's Quik Shops
- Hickman's IGA in Paris and Perry
- Cannon Dam General Store on Rt. J
- Rustic Oak Cabin Steakhouse on Rt. J
- Blackjack Marina on Rt. J
- Farmer's Elevator in Monroe City
- South Fork Resort on Highway 154
- Poage Auto Center in Hannibal
- Buckman's Convenience Store in Monroe City
- EE Convenience Store and Grill on Rt. EE
- East Edge Express on Highway 54 in Mexico
- County Market in Hannibal, Palmyra, Bowling Green, Mexico and Vandalia
- Monroe City Amoco
- The Hitching Post on Rt. J
- Boyer's Western Wear in Quincy
- Shilby Tire & Wheel in Columbia
- Larry's Boots in Columbia
Further information can be found on the Mark Twain Lake Rodeo Facebook page, or by calling 573-881-0489. The rodeo grounds are located nine miles north of Perry, Missouri on Rt. J, or nine miles south of Highway 24 and 36 between Hannibal and Monroe City, on Rt. J.