KICK-AM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
KICK-AM Classic Country is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Catch all of your favorite classic country songs and our most popular shows anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up KICK-AM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for KICK-AM. Tap on the station logo to get to the KICK-AM skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the KICK-AM skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KICK-AM.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com.